Elizabeth Victoria Montgomery was an American film, stage and television actress whose career spanned five decades. She is best remembered for her role as Samantha Stephens on the television series Bewitched.
Lived: Apr 15, 1933 – May 18, 1995 (age 62)
Height: 5′ 7″ (1.69 m)
Spouse: Robert Foxworth (m. 1993 – 1995) · William Asher (m. 1963 – 1973) · Gig Young (m. 1956 – 1963) · Frederic Gallatin Cammann
Parents: Robert Montgomery · Elizabeth Allen
Children: Rebecca Asher (Daughter) · William Asher Jr. (Son) · Robert Asher (Son)
Siblings: Robert Montgomery Jr. · Martha Bryan Montgomery
I JUST LOVE BEING A HEALTH COACH AND THE EXPERIENCES AND GREAT PEOPLE I HAVE BEEN MEETING ALONG THE WAY … WHAT IS COACHING DOING FOR ME …SIMPLE…
ITS HELPING TO LOVE ME!! STAY ACCOUNTABLE… AND BE WHO I AM … AND NOONE ELSE I JUST LOVE HELPING OTHERS AND I WANTED TO SHARE…
THIS WAS ME WHEN I STARTED! … TIRED.. DEPRESSED… THINKING THAT I COULD NOT DO IT!! BUT GUESS WHAT … WHAT DID I DO …
I SIGNED UP AS A COACH
STARTED READING … 🙂 AND TOOK 5 MINUTES A DAY TO START ON PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT… MY CHOICE WAS JOYCE MEYERS AND JOEL OSTEEN AS THEY ALWAYS BRING ME UP…
I JOINED A FREIND AND STARTED ONE EXCERSIZE PROGRAM ( TURBOFIRE WAS MY FIRST PROGRAM … IT WAS UNDER 30 MINUTES.. AND HAD THE CARDIO THAT I WANTED.. I COULD FIT IT IN IN THE AM BEFORE WORK AND DONE!!!) …
I DRANK MY SHAKOLOGY CHOCOLATE PROTEIN SHAKE…THATS MY FAVORITE BUT LOVE THE VANILLA .. EVERY DAY ( ONLY $4 A DAY.. CANT BEAT THAT CHEAPER THAT FAST FOOD AND SOOOOO MUCH BETTER FOR ME!!! )
WHAT HAS HEALTH COACHING DONE FOR ME …
I DID IT .. I LOST 30LBS!!!!
GIVEN ME SELF CONFIDENCE
PUT A SMILE BACK ON MY FACE … AND MY HUSBANDS… 🙂
AND OMG!! IVE GOT MUSCLE AGAIN!!! OMG .. NOT ONLY HAVE I LOST WEIGHT … BUT LOOK …
WANT HELP TO DO THE SAME … OR JUST WANT TO FIND OUT MORE CLICK HERE OR EMAIL ME TMARKGRAF77@GMAIL.COM WITH ANY QUESTIONS .. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
Need a SIMPLE dinner idea?! Well, you can pretty much cook anything in a foil packet in the oven or on the grill and bonus, it makes everything delish. We add in veggies, seasonings, some lemon, cook for 10-15m or so depending upon the fish and VOILA…… dinner!
May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope. Romans 15:13
If you are not happy and to busy what are you doing to change it? My Alarm is set for 5:00 am the cat wakes me up at 330AM .. lol if IM NOT UP by 5 then he starts tapping me and meowing until I DO GET UP .. smile emoticon luckily I need no alarm … with kitty in my ear and a a motivational quote staring at me💚💙💜❤💛DO the things others will not do. let’s make it a great week!!!!!! 💙💙💚💜💜Believe in yourself and you will move mountains. you are here your here your heart is beating this means you have a purpose💜💚💙❤💛
I love adding things like strawberries…lemons..raspberries and dutch to my water… but did you know the
Health Benefits Of Cucumber Water
1. It’s good for your muscles: Cucumbers contain silica, a trace mineral necessary to keep connective tissue healthy. Add a few slices to your workout water bottle.
2. It’s good for your skin: The silica and antioxidants help your skin stay clear and supple. I read that you can remove the soaked cucumbers from cold cucumber water and use them to reduce acne redness. Or, wash your face with cucumber water in addition to your usual acne routine to reduce redness.
3. It’s low calorie: An entire cucumber averages about 45 calories so a few slices in your water is not adding very many additional calories
4. You may drink more water: We like things that taste good. Better tasting water just may prompt you to drink more of it. Cucumber water worked for me.
5. It’s detoxifying: I’ve been encouraged to drink cucumber water as an integral part of juice cleanses.
6. It’s inexpensive: Cucumbers are the 4th most widely cultivated vegetable in the world. Organics cost a bit more, however, relative to other organic fruits and vegetables, they are less expensive.
7. Guests love it: Add some extra wow to your table by adding a pitcher of cucumber water. Most people don’t take the trouble to make it at home, so they appreciate it so much more when served fancy water elsewhere.
8. Making it is easy: It takes just a few minutes to fill a pitcher (or glass) of water and slice a few cucumbers into it.
Am I perfect. NO… am I exhausted from getting up at 3am .. YES .. did i eat pasta tonight for dinner and LOVE IT… YES YES YES!!! 🙂 having a … I should have stayed in bed… pajama .. not feeling like ” being an adult ” kinda day… its 524 and Im ready to get into my PJS….anyone else?